TESL 0170: Assignment #2 - Teaching Reflection Report & Student Evaluations

Four weeks ago I submitted my observation report and today I share my teaching reflection report and the evaluations that the students completed with feedback on my teaching.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the process of practice teaching and have appreciated the feedback, correction, and encouragement from both my mentor teacher and supervising teacher at the University of Manitoba.

I will not go into detail here but all are welcome to review my report and the student feedback I received.

Teaching Reflection Report

Teacher Evaluation (by Students)

It is very exciting to be nearing the end of this part of my TESL journey!  It has been more than three years of effort and work that has affected not only me, but my family and those I work with.  I have endeavored to set a positive example of continuous learning in our home and in my work so that those who I teach will know that I know what it means to be a student, with all the effort that learning takes.

Cheers to being a few small steps away from completion!


Comments

Popular Posts